My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Seeker on the Path.

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Weeping

Due to the sorrow of my sins, I wept during the salah at jumaah.

Then I committed a sin which was then my other sins: I developed pride that I wept and my nafs began praising me and my mind started imagining that I was the only one who was weeping out of hundreds.

And then I heard someone who was weeping much louder than I . . . a little baby who was crying at the top of his lungs . . .

My Ego was humiliated for it was put to shame by a newborn . . .

RasulAllah (saw) said: He who has a mustard seed of pride will not enter jannah.

1 Comments:

Blogger Modest Hijabi said...

May Allah make this path easier for all His believers, and guide them to jannah.

March 25, 2005 at 11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home